Remote Teaching Methods & Tools
The links below provide best-practice guidelines and detailed information related to recommended digital tools:
- Spring 2021 Tips
- Spring 2021 Remote Teaching Strategies: Instructional strategies that are benefiting students
- Remote Teaching Pedagogy: Research and guidelines for remote teaching
- Zoom: Your primary tool for meeting with students and pre-recording lectures
- Sakai: UNC-Chapel Hill’s primary learning management system
- Video: Instructional video tools and best practices
- Exams and Assessments: guidelines for designing and administering remote exams
- To sign up for remote workshops or view recordings of previous sessions, visit Trainings.
- To schedule a one-on-one consultation with instructional design staff, visit Consultations.
- To ask a question or share an idea with the Keep Teaching community of instructors and support staff, visit the Help Forum.
- For information and guidelines related to planning your Spring or Summer 2021 mode of instruction, visit Modes of Teaching.
- Find links to campus resources and other helpful information on the Resources page.