Attention: The internal data of table “17” is corrupted!
- DIY Video Editing and Capturing (.pdf) describes a wide range of resources for video capturing and editing, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, Camtasia, and Screencast-O-Matic.
- For those proficient with Adobe editing software, these Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush and matching PowerPoint templates developed by the Digital and Lifelong Learning (DLL) team at UNC, are available for download.
- To sign up for remote workshops or view recordings of previous sessions, visit Keep Teaching Trainings.
- To schedule a one-on-one consultation with instructional design staff, visit Consultations.
- To ask a question or share an idea with the Keep Teaching community of instructors and support staff, visit the Help Forum.
- For information and guidelines related to planning your Spring or Summer 2021 mode of instruction, visit Modes of Teaching.
- Find links to campus resources and other helpful information on the Resources page.