New to Zoom?
- Download the Zoom application, and log in with your Onyen account.
- Visit Zoom’s Help Center. There you will find:
- an in-depth Getting Started Guide
- a collection of one-minute video introductions
- a link to the free, interactive, live training webinars Zoom hosts daily
- For offline reference, download this useful Zoom Meetings Training Reference Guide (PDF).
- Review UNC’s suggestions for Teaching with Zoom: Settings and Features and other tips for Using Zoom for teaching at UNC.
- Consider Gillings School of Global Public Health’s General Tips for Successful Remote Conferencing.
- Getting Ready for Zoom and Sakai this Semester (PDF)
- Make sure your students are signing in correctly. Share this student-created video: SSO for Zoom.
More Zoom Topics:
- To sign up for remote workshops or view recordings of previous sessions, visit Keep Teaching Trainings.
- To schedule a one-on-one consultation with instructional design staff, visit Consultations.
- To ask a question or share an idea with the Keep Teaching community of instructors and support staff, visit the Help Forum.
- For information and guidelines related to planning your Spring or Summer 2021 mode of instruction, visit Modes of Teaching.
- Find links to campus resources and other helpful information on the Resources page.